Is This Just Me?

Is this just me, or does everybody secretly wish for an alien invasion? Or something of that ilk, the kind of situation where a person could credibly sacrifice himself against tremendous odds to save the world?

Where a man could carve a legend for himself simply by standing up to the powerful oppressors and saying no?

Where a population could rise up and unanimously tell the invaders "No more. I reject you. With a Molotov cocktail!"

No? Just me?

Yeah, I figured as much.

Sunday 24 October 2010

Hello, and welcome to the blog of a boy of questionable sanity

Hello, and welcome to the first post of the first blog I've ever written. Within this hallowed tome, I shall disclose all my deepest neuroses and shocking, shocking truths. You will learn things that you never expected, in your wildest dreams, to discover.

Actually, in all honesty, it's more likely that you'll learn that I'm a bit odd, and into slightly unusual stuff.

On the plus side, anyone who knows me and reads this may find themselves discovering shocking truths about my flatmates, my friends, and the arseholes I have to deal with day to day.

On the other hand, I'll probably also be complaining about you, as well.

However, returning to my original reason for creating this blog, as you may have guessed from the URL, (and possibly the Title of the blog, if you went to school) I'm a physicist who loves shakespeare.

That's about all I can be bothered to post today, I'll be posting quasi-linguistic-scientific rants the next time I'm sufficiently hacked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment